Half Palace of Westminster Encaustic Tile
Laid between 1847 to 1852, these tiles were recently removed from the Palace of Westminster and kept for the Encaustic Tile Conservation Project. Presented in a gift box which gives detailed information about the project.
- 15.5cm x 7.75cm
- Box size 21cm x 10.5cm
- Also available as mid and high-grade full tiles
- Exclusive to the Houses of Parliament
- Certificate of authenticity included